Order and Billing Management
Supercharge Your Quote to Cash Process
A best-in-class order management process results in a faster path to recognised revenue, improved operational efficiencies, and higher customer satisfaction and renewals.
NetSuite fast-tracks your order-to-cash process, by eliminating manual bottlenecks and errors and establishing a smooth flow from sales quote to approved order, successful order to fulfilment, and timely invoicing to payment. NetSuite's order and billing management capabilities integrate your sales, finance and fulfilment teams—improving quote accuracy, eliminating billing errors, strengthening revenue recognition processes and driving fulfilment accuracy and efficiency. Flexible billing management adapts to your billing needs and market demands, and improves cash flow.
Give your organisation, from sales and service reps and finance managers to fulfilment specialists and executives, role-based real-time visibility into orders and invoice ageing, as well as detailed order status and history—allowing them to identify issues, reduce turnaround times and resolve customer queries with unprecedented speed.
- Accelerate cash flow with an integrated quote-to-order-to-cash process across sales and finance
- Drive sales by taking control of the quote and order process with integrated approvals, discounting policies, pricing and more
- Monitor orders and reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) with real-time dashboards and detail reports
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing self-service access to order and delivery information as well as payments
- Reduce effort with automated creation of invoices based on payment terms and automation of complex billing processes such as recurring, time and project-based billing.
- Eliminate quote and order errors with total quote-to-order-to-cash business process integration across sales, finance and fulfilment, as well as centralised management of all quotes and orders
- Ensure that sales is quoting based on the latest pricing and discounting rules, and increase average order size by incorporating upsell management.
- Automate shipping processes with NetSuite's out-of-the-box integration with FedEx, UPS and USPS
- Reduce fulfilment errors by electronically routing orders to suppliers for drop shipping
- Improve the returns process with integration between order management and return merchandise authorisation (RMA).
- Get bills into customers’ hands sooner and accelerate cash flow by integrating the entire quote-to-order-to-bill process, which enables faster billing and greater billing accuracy
- Eliminate the risk of error with centralised customer, order and invoice records shared across the business
- Reduce DSO with real-time dashboards and detail reports that let you monitor orders
- Automate invoicing as well as complex recurring, time and project-based billing.
- Differentiate yourself from your competition by providing your customers with complete self-service access to order and delivery status, as well as payment and demographic information
- Increase the ease of doing business with your company by allowing customers to manage their bills and their payment information online
- Reduce the customer-call burden on your staff.