Unparalleled Financial Transparency
Simplify your Chart of Accounts using predefined GL custom segments (dimensions) to
error-prone account code strings, and achieve complete visibility into the source
and use of funds.
Financial segmentation reduces the complexity and bloat of a traditional chart of
expanding reporting functionality and analytics.
NetSuite comes out of the box with 12 segments to code expense and revenue
segments allow you to restrict funds based on time or donor intent, classify revenue
functional expense categories, designate funds to a specific program, and beyond.
The result is
unprecedented stewardship of funds with customisable FASB compliant reporting,
dashboards and role-based
KPIS available to staff, management and leadership teams.
Don't see a segment that matches what your organisation needs to track? Segments can
also be created by
you, to exactly match your business need.
- Track diverse revenue streams such as grants, cash donations, pledges, gifts
in-kind, services and
- Correlate revenue to associated expense transactions to clearly show where funds
are spent in
real-time, at any time.
- Code revenue and expense transactions at the transaction line level to provide
and stewardship of the funds received from diverse funding sources and revenue
- Projects track scheduled tasks, time, percentage of completion, and expenses on
grants and programs.
- Track a matrix of relationships between multiple revenue sources, multiple
segment dimensions and
- Create unlimited GL segment code combinations for accurate and easy data entry;
unparalleled visibility into fund balances and performance metrics.
- Use the 12 predefined segments, or create your own to match your unique business