- Integrate with most CAD applications to simplify costing and support easy
importation of bill of
- Efficiently and effectively manage engineering changes end-to-end and ensure
changes are reflected
in downstream BOMs, plans and inventories.
- Extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of
- Flexible costing supports comprehensive inventory costing methods including
LIFO, FIFO, average,
standard and actual costing.
- Streamline team management using at-a-glance allocations of people with data,
processes and business
Sales and Marketing
- Quickly and accurately create quotes by automatically incorporating pricing,
sales tax and
discounting rules into sales quotes.
- Create, execute and measure effective email campaigns that convert leads to
- Enable sales and partners to manage opportunities across status, potential
revenue, key contacts
notes and related documents.
- Convert quotes and reduce order-to-cash cycle with routing to finance for
invoicing and revenue
- Enhance productivity with mobile access to calendars, contacts and
- Improve order management efficiency by automatically transitioning orders to
- Support multi-step picking, packing and shipping.
- Gain real-time visibility into the entire order management process with
information on orders,
trends and order conversion rates.
- Drill-down from a summary level for more details, all the way to the underlying
transaction, in only
a few clicks.
- Integrate with carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS.
Supply Chain Management
- Support extended, yet fully integrated, supply chain environments by ensuring
seamless data flows
- Advance distribution resource planning by automatically suggesting, and where
generating purchase orders, work orders, and transfer orders across multiple
- Boost efficiency by integrating demand planning forecasts and required inventory
levels based on
historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations.
- Automate reordering processes with restocking alerts and reordering forms to
inventory levels are maintained.
- Increase collaboration and provide suppliers with visibility through
self-service access to purchase
orders, accounts payable data and more.
- Access real-time, detailed visibility into key spend, inventory and supply chain
- Streamline production environments by automatically creating work order from
sales orders in
- Control product tracking with lot and serial traceability that enables both to
be registered through
purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor and sales order fulfilment functions.
- Simplify multi-level work order processing and reduce errors by enabling a
single work order to
control a multi-level assembly.
- Full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centres,
labour, overhead and
- Access critical inventory information with a complete history for each product
assembly and kit
throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Align purchasing of materials and manufacturing to a customer-specific contract.
- Ensure production variances are controlled and communicated to appropriate
Service and Support
- Automate case management by assigning support tickets to unique customer email
provisions for escalating issues based on customisable parameters.
- Accelerate return material authorisations (RMAs) by enabling products to be
returned to one of many
locations, where available.
- Improve warranty management with look-up code that automatically triggers return
- Offer a rich library of online training aids that includes training videos,
webinars and weekly
- Make data-driven decisions with customisable dashboards displaying real-time
information, such as
accounts receivable orders and accounts payable.
- Over 100 built-in reports including income statements, balance sheets,
variance reports and side-by-side comparisons.
- Support unlimited numbers of general ledger accounts, sub-accounts and segments.
- Automate invoice creation by calculating sales task, finances charges and
discount term based on
- Enable maintenance and control of the complete asset lifecycle across
non-depreciating assets, from creation to depreciation, revaluation and
- Simplify period-end closes with automated allocations, currency management tools
and period locking.
- Provide rich and rewarding direct-to-consumer online brand experiences on any
- Offer business buyers the efficiency and convenience of online purchasing and
- Rapidly expand to new countries, managing sites with multiple languages,
currencies, brands, taxes
and other regional requirements from a single platform.
- Connect global supply and distribution chains to ensure real-time information
coordination, increased responsiveness and shortened time to market.
- Eliminate integrations between separate systems with natively unified ecommerce
operational systems, including order management, ERP and CRM.
What's Better in NetSuite for Manufacturers